The first results of a field test show that the alertness of bicyclists tends to focus on road properties.
You are here
17. July 2014 | Nachrichten > Worldwide
The handbook, which was published by the Frankfurt based mobility agency "ivm" in June 2014, shows road space design elements, focusing short-term and cost efficiently solutions for promoting cycling and walking. Against the background of public sector austerity, the book includes numerous best...
13. July 2014 | Nachrichten > Germany
Besides many cycling promotion measures, the bicycle's 200th birthday gives the city of Mannheim an opportunity, to discuss and further develop the future role of cycling.
11. July 2014 | Nachrichten > Baden-Württemberg
3. June 2014 | Schwerpunktthema >
The parliamentary commission for transport and digital infrastructure debated on Mai 7th 2014 on the correspondent federal budget plan.
15. May 2014 | Nachrichten > Germany
A special finance scheme helps to realize cycle paths
16. March 2014 | Nachrichten > North Rhine-Westphalia
An unusual bike roundabout has been recently put to use in Zwolle. Bicycles can use it all the way, cars only partial.
9. September 2013 | Nachrichten > Netherlands
Protecting cyclists in street space
In one of Soest's one-way streets, cyclist passed very close to parked cars while they were overtaken by motorized traffic. The municipality of Soest decided to implement a cycle lane in the middle of the road.
31. July 2013 | Praxisbeispiel >
Advisory cycle lanes outside built-up areas
Investigating safety and attractivity of cycle route networks on rural roads
15. July 2013 | Praxisbeispiel > Germany
File of the Week , I-10/2012: Roundabouts - Benefits for all road users. The Dossier describes the Integration of cycle traffic into various types of roundabouts.
12. May 2013 | Nachrichten > Germany