Youth film contest "Like it - Bike it"
Best cycling films 2016 awarded
On June 10th 2016 the winners of the short film contest "Like it - Bike it" were awarded at the cinema Kulturbrauerei in Berlin. Motto in 2016 was "helmet on one's head".
The project, funded with 450,000 euros by Germany's Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure, invited young people between 11 and 18 years to produce films with their ideas about cycling and share them on social media. On facebook the project already has more than 1,200 followers and more than 450 people subscribe the films on YouTube.
The winner movies 2016
Age group 11-14 years:
- rank: "Cool, cooler, coolest" by Koja, Nina and Raja Zwadlo from Schwalmstadt
- rank: "One safe world" by Daisy Benson from Percha-Starnberg
- rank: "Was ist das denn?" (What is that?) by Luis Dahlhaus from Lüdenscheid
Group award: "Timmy und der Zauberhelm" (Timmy and the magic helmet) by the special support school at Sommerhoffpark, Frankfurt.
Age group 15-18 years:
- rank: "Life with a helmet" by Nicolas Heinlein, Finn Scheunert and Fabian Seiffert from Pulheim
- rank: "Ne runde Sache" (a well rounded piece = a nice piece of work) by Yannick Hasse, Alec Bautz and Ben O. Brünner from Rostock
- rank: "Riding Down" by Cornelius Herzog and David Maier from Villingen-Schwenningen
Group award: "Melone im Kopf" (melon in the head) by students of the Robert-Stock-Gymnasium in Hagenow.