The Bicycle Festival
18. April 2020 to 19. April 2020
Messe Friedrichshafen/EUROBIKE, Friedrichshafen Organisation: Velokonzept Saade GmbH, Berlin
|Event location|| |
Flughafen Tempelhof Berlin
The bicycle festival VELOBerlin has been established in 2011 by Messe Friedrichshafen, organizer of world's leading trade fair EUROBIKE, and the Berlin based bicycle agency Velokonzept, as the leading public bicycle show in the German capital, with an impact not only on consumers, but also on politics and the media.
After seven years at the Messe Berlin fairgrounds, VELOBerlin has moved to Tempelhof Airport in 2018. The great atmosphere, the historic magnitude and the vast possibilities of the former city airport fit just perfect to the new concept of VELOBerlin: to attract the best bicycle exhibitors in the exhibition areas of URBAN & ELECTRO, LIFESTYLE & PERFORMANCE, TRAVEL & ADVENTURES, offering great TESTING opportunities as well as thrilling SIDE-EVENTS such as bike races, shows, group rides and an exciting stage program with experts, bike travelers and panel guests.
- VELOBerlin 2020. Presented by Brose.
- April 18-19, 2020, 10-18h daily.
- Tempelhof Airport, Tempelhofer Damm 45, D-12010 Berlin
- Entrance "Land Side": Hangar 6, Tempelhofer Damm 45, D-12010 Berlin, limited car parking available
- Entrance "Air Side" (cyclists & pedestrians): through Tempelhofer Feld, large bicycle parking on site
- 10.000 sqm exhibition space in hangars 5+6, 10.000 sqm covered outdoor, 10.000 sqm open air, Total 30.000 sqm
- 500 brands exhibiting in 300 booths (2019)
- Tracks: two large test tracks for all bicycles and e-bikes; a mtb track; a pumptrack; bmx track; a trial bike area, bike polo and the VELOBerlin Airfield Race track (tbc 2020)
- YoungStars area with kids bikes exhibition, test tracks, shows & trainings, pumptrack, (tbc 2020).
- VELOBerlin Airfield Race track: Races 2020 tba
- Online Tickets for 8€ & festival tickets for 12€: www.veloberlin.com (German website)
- Box office tickets: day ticket 10,00€, reduced price: 8,00€ / festival ticket 14,00€
- Kids under 14 free of charge if accompanied by an adult