Danmark gets a new and exceptional embassy. The "Cycling Embassy of Denmark" pools information from private enterprises, public authorities and from non-profit-organisations.
You are here
12. May 2009 | Nachrichten > Denmark
Summary: What is the European Commission doing to foster the mobility of its staff? What developments have there been in the policy in the last few years?
12. May 2009 | Nachrichten > European Union
Manfred Neun, the President of the European Cyclists' Federation (ECF) and European Commission Vice-president Antonio Tajani opened the 15. Velocity Conference
12. May 2009 | Nachrichten > European Union, Worldwide, Belgium
The data show that the places with the highest cycle use York, Cambridgeshire and Hull are also the safest places to cycle.
7. May 2009 | Nachrichten > UK
SpiCycles programme publishes a report on public bikes an european experiences in cycling
9. April 2009 | Nachrichten > European Union
Cycling in Europe
The Velo-city conference will take place from 12.-15. May in Brussels
5. March 2009 | Nachrichten > Belgium
Runners-up were Almada in Portugal and Zagreb, the Croatian capital
25. February 2009 | Nachrichten > Hungary, European Union
The European Commission's new award scheme encourages cities to improve the quality of urban life by taking the environment systematically into account in urban planning
24. February 2009 | Nachrichten > European Union
The price was awarded the fifth's time and for the first time an US-City was the winner. The other runners-up were Peking, Istanbul, Mexico City, and Milan.
24. January 2009 | Nachrichten > Italy, Mexico, USA, China, Turkey
Über 100 TeilnehmerInnen aus 15 europäischen Ländern nahmen an der Abschlussveranstaltung teil. Alle Präsentatioen der Konferenz verfügbar. / 100 participants from 15 european countries. Presentations in english downloadable
3. December 2008 | Nachrichten > European Union, Estonia