Irish minister of transport Noel Dempsey launches Ireland's First National Cycle Policy Framework with 109 measures for promote cycling. By 2020 160,000 people shall use their bike on their way to work.
You are here
20. April 2009 | Nachrichten > Irland
SpiCycles programme publishes a report on public bikes an european experiences in cycling
9. April 2009 | Nachrichten > Europa / EU
15 percent of Barcelona's inhabitants use the bike share scheme after its second year of implementation. 35,000 up to 58,000 Bicing-Cycle a day
24. March 2009 | Nachrichten > Spanien
London Cycling Campaign (LCC) successes against a law that, had it been passed, would have allowed council contractors to remove without notice bicycles chained to railings even if they were not an obstruction or abandoned.
17. March 2009 | Nachrichten > UK
National programme for sustainable travel (2009 - 2020) with 49 measures shall reduce car's share of total commuting trips drop from the current 65% to 45%.
13. March 2009 | Nachrichten > Irland
Cycling in Europe
The Velo-city conference will take place from 12.-15. May in Brussels
5. March 2009 | Nachrichten > Belgien
Runners-up were Almada in Portugal and Zagreb, the Croatian capital
25. February 2009 | Nachrichten > Ungarn, Europa / EU
The European Commission's new award scheme encourages cities to improve the quality of urban life by taking the environment systematically into account in urban planning
24. February 2009 | Nachrichten > Europa / EU
High rise in bike sales and commuters on bikes
18. February 2009 | Nachrichten > Australien
The survey is part of a study on cycle tourism for the European Pariament
27. January 2009 | Nachrichten > Europa / EU