The program subsidises cycle path construction by citizens' initiatives with a lump-sum of 15,000 Euro per kilometer
You are here
Cycle path construction
19. February 2015 | Praxisbeispiele > North Rhine-Westphalia
Mainz' bike sharing system MVGmyBIKE provides local mobility services, including busses, trains, tramways and bicycles. Its focus lays on the combination of rental bikes and the public transport system. The system is operated by the local transportation company.
1. November 2014 | Praxisbeispiele >
Munich Cycle Capital
Cycling in Munich stands for future oriented mobility and at the same time for a long local tradition. To strengthen that positive image of the bicycle and to raise awareness for it that is the campaign`s mission.
18. December 2013 | Praxisbeispiele > Bavaria
17. - 19. June 2018| Events > Stuttgart
18. - 20. June 2018| Events > Kopenhagen
08. - 10. July 2018| Events > Friedrichshafen